Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to the Roller Coaster!

Power pop, rock n' roll, film and whatever. I have been fueled to create this blog with the not so recent discovery of a beautiful powerpop collection known as 'Yellow Pills: Prefill' (http://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Pills-Prefill-Numero-004/dp/B0007XS0BQ). Artists included are: The Trend, Shoes, Randy Winburn, Luxury, and of course The Bats. I was sorry that I missed it on vinyl, and just got it in iTunes instead (they have both discs on there at least). If I get any requests, I would gladly post some of the songs on here. I have a few other Trend songs as well, which are very hard to find out there. First blog!

1 comment:

  1. cool. Do you have She's the Girl (Who Said No) by Tweeds on vinyl? That would be a nice one to hear.

    -Preston
    TheMusicAndYou.com

    ReplyDelete